The story of Torna – The Golden Country covers not only the pasts of key characters from the main game like Jin, Mythra, Malos, and Praetor Amalthus, but will also spotlight characters like Lora and Addam, who factor heavily into the lore of Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
Ah, and you know that the main story in Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is the story of Rex and Pyra (Mythra), but Torna – The Golden Country follows another set of main characters, Jin and Lora.
You’ll see what happened in Jin’s past, what kind of person Lora was, and even what the relationship was between Addam and Mythra.
There were bits and pieces of their stories throughout the main game, but they’ll finally take shape in front of your very eyes.
- New adventures on a new map: The Tornan Titan will be added as a new field map in Torna – The Golden Country. A lot of other RPGs set their additional story sections on existing maps, but Torna – The Golden Country’s maps will be entirely new.
- Reworked battle system: Torna – The Golden Country is set in an era of history before Drivers and Blades had learned to co-operate seamlessly during battle, and so there will be a new battle system used in this expansion. The refined battle system will still be based on the one seen in the main game, but I hope you’ll enjoy this new take on it.
- New music added: New songs have also been added to Torna – The Golden Country. They were composed by Mitsuda-san and some others who were involved with the main game.
- Voice Response
- English: Yes
- Japanese: Yes
- Single Player: Yes
- Compatible with: Nintendo Switch
- Menu Languages
- German: Yes
- Genre: Adventure & RPG
- Altersfreigabe nach USK: Age 12+
- Age Rating in According to PEGI: PEGI 12